Suggested Reading List
These are some books that I personally have. I have found them quite useful in my
quest for learning about wicca and paganism.
- "The Spiral Dance" by Starhawk, Harper and Collins Publishers.
- "To Ride a Silver Broomstick" and "To Stir a Magick Cauldron"
by Silver RavenWolf, Llewellyn Publications
- "Drawing Down the Moon" by Margot Adler, Beacon Press
- "In the Shadow of the Shaman" by Amber Wolfe, Llewellyn Publications
- "Earth Power", "Wicca: A Guide for the Solitary Practitioner", and
"Living Wicca: A Further Guide for the Solitary Practitioner"
by Scott Cunningham, Llewellyn Publications
- " Encyclopedia of Magical Herbs" also by Scott Cunningham, Llewellyn Publications
- "Ways of the Strega, Italian Witchcraft: Its Lore, Magick and Spells" , By
Raven Grimassi, Llewellyn Publications
- "Inside a Witch's Coven" and Lady of the Night" by Edain McCoy
- "The Holy Book of Women's Mysteries" and "Grandmother Moon", by Zsuzsanna Budapest
- "The Song of Eve" By Manuela Dunn Mascetti
- "Faery Wicca" By Kisma K. Stepanich
- "Dictionary of Classical Mythology" by J.E. Zimmerman
- "The Women's Encyclopedia of Myths and Secrets" By Barbara Walker
Magazines and More
- The Witches' Almanac"
- The Beltane Papers- A Journal of Women's Mysteries
- Green Egg- A Journal of the Awakening Earth
- Sage Woman- Celebrating the Goddess in Every Woman
- Medicine Cards, Created by Sams & Carson (Native American Tradition)
I will keep adding on to the list, so stay tuned.