Stones and Their Uses
- General healing, dissolves unhealthy
thoughts and reflects healing.
- Induces meditation and devotional
state. Develops inner mind. Tranquilizes and inspires peaceful dreaming.
Helps with addictions and mental disorders, especially depressions.
- A water stone for cooling and soothing
agitations, infections and pain. Can help induce sleep.
- A third eye opener. Stimulates
- Black Tourmaline:
- Stone for controling negative environment
and negative energies.Forms shield of rotection and deflects discordant
or negative thoughts.
- Powerful cleanser of blood and
purifying organs. Discourages excess bleeding. Associated with Kundalini.
- For congestions, either physical
or mental. Used to encourage prosperity. Unblocks energy flow.
- For balancing. Heart problems,
whether physical or emotional. Hypertension and to help balance blood glucose.
- Enhances ability to concentrate.
- An energiser which is more gentle
than ruby. For anemia, paralysis and cancer. Ancient Egyptians used this
as a protective gem and symbol of loyalty, passion and love.
- Green Tourmaline:
- Balances and adds strength to nervous
system. Regenerator, attunes to that which is most needed.
- Dream stone, Helps promote out
of body experiences. Helpful at childbirth.
- Cleanses lens of third eye. Penetrates
- Draws to the surface that which
is impeding prititual growth so that work may begin.
- Represents the Goddess Energy and
the feminine principal. Soothes and balances the emotions and brings peace
of mind and hormonal equilibrium. For use with female problems.
- Strengthens mental capacity. Facilitates
higher knowing, opens mind. Protection and centering.
- Smokey Quartz:
- Grounds energy and dissolves negativity.
- Elicits deep thought and calms
overreaction by enabling one to think clearly.
- Stimulates personal courage. Good
for the "spaced out" person by grounding the energy. Protection.